- General Contracting
- Owner’s Representation
While we can and have successfully completed projects for a diverse range of clients and industries, TBC has extensive experience with the following specialized projects:
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Tenant-in-Place Multifamily Renovations
- Historical Tax Credits
- Commercial Interiors/Tenant Improvement
“To provide superior quality construction services and operational excellence through efficient planning, direct communication and competitive pricing.” – Mission Statement
Possessing 35+ years of cumulative construction industry experience, Tober Building Company’s (TBC) construction team is well versed in project estimating, management, feasibility and finance. Leveraging this comprehensive experience and knowledge ensures that our clients receive quality work, fair pricing and dedicated attention to each project, regardless of its scale or scope. Over the years TBC has fostered relationships with the industry’s top craftsmen, suppliers and vendors, all of whom adhere to our high standards in quality and ethics. TBC utilizes a comprehensive planning system, collaborating with clients at the beginning of each project to establish clear guidelines (i.e. budget, schedule, etc.) and open communication. TBC’s services include pre-construction, construction and post-construction to answer the client’s needs and guarantee their satisfaction and success.
- Ethics: A strong company foundation begins with people. Therefore, it is essential to hire individuals who are driven to work, succeed and learn. Respect, honesty and fairness dictate how we treat one another, our clients and our suppliers.
- Continued Education: Investing in continued education of emerging industry trends, techniques, management styles and information technology platforms keeps us relevant in this continuously evolving industry.
- Structured Growth: Success stems from selecting projects that deliver profitable returns, careful evaluation if expanding into new geographies and/or project types, and leveraging vertical integration of company resources.
- Green & Sustainable Building: Tober Building remains committed to exploring green building practices and materials that extend building lifespan, increase energy efficiency and decrease costs (both in initial capital and long-term operating costs).
An example of our green and sustainable building practices is demonstrated in our Stoney Pointe Commons project. Stoney Pointe Commons has been designed and is being built to meet LEED Silver standards. Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is a rating system devised by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) to evaluate the environmental performance of a building and encourage market transformation towards sustainable design. Projects can achieve one of four tiers of LEED certification – certified, silver, gold, and platinum – based on points awarded in the following eight categories:
- Innovation and Design
- Location and Linkages
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Awareness and Education
For more information on Stoney Pointe and LEED click HERE.